Welcome to the Web site of Symphonic Financial Advisors LLC located in New York, New York.
Symphonic Financial Advisors LLC (“Symphonic”) is a Delaware corporation registered with the US Securities and Exchange Commission as an investment advisor pursuant to the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. Symphonic is affiliated with Symphonic Securities LLC, an NASD member broker/dealer, Symphonic Insurance LLC, a New York State registered insurance agency, Rochdale Investment Management LLC, an SEC registered Investment Advisor (“Rochdale”), RIM Securities LLC, an NASD member broker/dealer, as well as Rochdale Securities Corporation, an NASD member broker/dealer.
Persons who access the material made available on this Web site agree to the following:
- Regulatory Restrictions. The information provided on this Web site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation, or which would subject Symphonic or its affiliates to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Symphonic does not claim that information on this Web site is appropriate or available for use outside the United States of America. If you choose to access this Web site, you are responsible for compliance with any local laws.
- Informational Purposes Only. This Web site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation, offering or recommendation by Symphonic or its affiliates of any product, transaction or service, including securities transactions and investment management or advisory services. The opinions expressed in this Web site should not be considered investment, tax, legal, or other advice and should not be relied on in making any investment or other decision. Symphonic does not represent that the securities, products, or services discussed in this Web site are suitable or appropriate for any particular investor. Although the information and data provided to you on this Web site is obtained or compiled from sources believed to be reliable, Symphonic cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness, or completeness of any information, data or opinions made available to you for any particular purpose. In addition, Symphonic expressly disclaims any duty to update the information or opinions appearing on this Web site. While Symphonic seeks to provide accurate and timely information, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors for which we apologize. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time.
- Limitation of Liability. The information, data and opinions on this Web site are provided "as is" and are provided without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Symphonic does not warrant the accuracy of the information provided for any particular purpose and expressly disclaims any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. SYMPHONIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE.
- Third-Party Content. Symphonic is in no way responsible for the content of any Web site owned by a third party that may be linked to this Web site via hyperlink, whether such link is provided by Symphonic or by a third party. Symphonic does not develop or guarantee, and undertakes no effort to verify, the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the content of any Web site to which Symphonic may link, including any information on any site regarding Symphonic. By providing access to other Web sites, Symphonic is not recommending the purchase of any product or service provided by the sponsors of such Web sites. Symphonic likewise is not responsible for content that appears on this Web site that may be provided by a third party, such as market data and peer performance information. Decisions based on information contained on Symphonic’s site are the sole responsibility of the visitor, and in exchange for using Symphonic’s site, the visitor agrees to hold Symphonic harmless against any claims for damages arising from any decisions the visitor makes based on such information.
- Privacy. The security or privacy of your e-mail communications is not guaranteed. You should not send via e-mail any sensitive or confidential information. Symphonic takes the matter of your privacy very seriously. If you are not presently a client, when you visit its Web site, Symphonic may collect information about you if you voluntarily choose to send Symphonic an e-mail, request information or ask to be contacted. Symphonic may use this information to provide you with updated information about the products and services it offers. However, Symphonic will never share your personal information received in this manner with any third party, unless required to do so by law. Certain employees of Symphonic and its affiliates may be given the information you provide to respond to your requests. Employees of Symphonic and its affiliates are instructed to handle this information confidentially. Other sites this Web site links to may have their own privacy policies and they may differ from Symphonic's policies. Symphonic is not responsible for the privacy practices employed by other Web sites.
- Copyrights and Restrictions on Use of Materials. This Web site is protected by applicable copyright law. If you download or print any information from this Web site, you agree that you will not remove or obscure any copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such information. You may not reproduce, transmit (by electronic means or otherwise), modify, link into or use for any public or commercial purpose any part of the Symphonic Web site without the express prior written permission of Symphonic.
- Performance Data. Performance data quoted represents past performance and is no guarantee of future results. The value of an investment may fall as well as rise. Investor principal is not guaranteed, and investors may not receive the full amount of their principal at the time of redemption if asset values have fallen. A complete list of Rochdale composites and a description of the investment strategies is available, as well as more detailed disclosure and other information. This information can be found on Rochdale’s web site, www.rochdale.com. Third Party Consulting Advisors supplied with "gross of fee" results are advised to use this data in accordance with the SEC guidelines. Investors should understand that performance results will be reduced by investment advisory fees and other expenses which may be incurred in connection with the account. The effect of such expenses is not reflected in "gross of fees" performance materials.
- Modification of Terms and Conditions of Use. Symphonic reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Accordingly, it is suggested that you review these terms periodically for changes. Use of this Web site connotes that you have accepted any changed terms.